chatbox
a realistic, horror/survival pokemon roleplay
welcome
to RAVAGED. We are a realistic, dystopian, horror/survival Pokemon roleplay. The characters used here are not animated. We use actual face-claims like celebrities. The minimum word count is 100 words and the maximum character allowance is 5. There is also violence, gore, alcohol and tobacco/drug use, sexual content, etc. Please be aware of this and join at your own risk. Otherwise, we hope you have a fun and wonderful time here at Ravaged! When registering, please be sure to register with your character's first and last name for character accounts.
updates
may 27
searching for new staff members! if interested in a position, please contact Sam!
may 21
fixed the site
and put in a
new skin! hope
you guys like it!

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply

hard day's luck, open! ♥
andrew klein
 Posted: May 28 2016, 06:57 PM
andrew klein
is Offline
Rogue
sagittarius
3 posts
played by
Sam

DON'T MIND ME, I'M JUST A SON OF A GUN
The Immunity was bustling as it usually was during this time of day because all of the retirees were preparing for dinner time. Let's just say so was Andrew... He would some times come to the Immunity and steal food and supplies from the local markets and vendors. Luckily, he had yet to be caught and the Immunity officials never suspected a thing. He had not once collected a DNA in the past 9 years or rescued a Pokemon and he wasn't about to start. He disagreed with the ways of the Immunity and thought it wasn't fair to send out children as young as 14 years old to their possible demise to reach a cure. Hell, they'd probably all be dead before the cure was even reached at this rate.

Andrew hid in the shadows among the small buildings and watched the streets, waiting for a vendor to avert his attention for even a second. Some times he would end up waiting all day long with nothing to show for it. And some times he'd make a huge haul. It all depended on his luck that day. Today he had his devious heart set on snagging some fresh fruit. It had felt like a lifetime since he had bitten into a ripe apple. He could almost taste the juices now.

As Andrew envisioned himself biting into a crisp apple, he noticed a man beginning to pack up his station for the night. He was busy putting away all his vegetables and fruits and Andrew saw a couple oranges lying in a bin. They must be delicious because there weren't many left. Andrew had his heart set on it. He crept out from the shadows and casually made his way to the basket of two oranges. The man bent over, digging through a large sack he had next to him and Andrew quickly snatched up the oranges and walked back in the direction of the alley, a pleased smile spreading across his features. Success.

OPEN! ♥
PM
^
Jessica Claire Blyth
 Posted: May 29 2016, 11:29 PM
Jessica Claire Blyth
is Offline
Pokesaver
pisces
5 posts
played by
vervain

jessica claire blyth
Jessica wasn't really one for social interactions, so she stuck as far away from a crowd as she good. She found herself now sitting in the shadows, looking up to the sky. A sigh escaped her lips and she looked down to Splash. She decided it probably wouldn't be too good to go hungry that night, and while it was somewhat hard to get rations in the Immunity, her pokesaving had to get her something... right?

Of course, that was when she saw a harmless man's oranges get stolen right behind his back. Her justice meter went off the charts, and before she could stop herself, Jessica found herself following the theif. She picked up the pace, Splash barely tailing behind, before finally catching up and reaching for his arm. "Hey, you! That's not yours..." She mustered her best glare and reached for the oranges.

Jessica was never one for thieves, and hated to associate with them, but then again, she hated associating with anyone. Splash hid behind her leg, and Jessica shook him off. "It's kind of, you know, immoral to steal," she said under her breath, trying not to draw attention. While she had never been in need, if this individual was, she somehow felt bad for him... Not really, but it was something similar to empathy. Though, if he really cared for his life, he'd do his job to get rations.

PM
^
andrew klein
 Posted: Jun 5 2016, 10:49 AM
andrew klein
is Offline
Rogue
sagittarius
3 posts
played by
Sam

DON'T MIND ME, I'M JUST A SON OF A GUN
When Andrew thought he was home free with the oranges, he heard a somewhat timid voice sound from behind him. He had dealt with his fair share of concerned citizens that have caught him in the middle of stealing. But he usually played the pity card and it pretty much always worked. He turned to see who his pursuer was and was a bit surprised to see a stunning dark haired girl with large blue doe-like eyes. She had a Charmander at her side, a puny little thing. In the darkest corner, Andrew's Sableye let out an eerie sounding chuckle, pretty much exactly why it's name was Eerie.

"I've got somewhere I need to be and that's back at my shelter to eat these delicious oranges, if you don't mind. But lucky for you, I do have somewhat of a heart. I'm willing to give you one of these oranges if you promise not to tell anyone." Andrew winked at the girl along with his signature charming smile he always used on the females. He wouldn't mind taking this girl back to his shelter. He could use some company once in awhile.

Things got awfully lonely and his Sableye wasn't very good company... It usually just sat there with a profoundly bizarre smile and it gave Andrew the creeps, but he needed that Sableye. Eerie had the speed of no Pokemon Andrew had seen before and it was fabulous in battle. He never failed to protect Andrew either. Nothing could ever make him abandon his Sableye - even if it was utterly creepy. It was almost as if Eerie read his mind because right after that, he crept up onto Andrew's shoulder and glared at the girl with his huge diamond-like eyes and Andrew proceeded to pat him on the head.

"Eerie says hi," Andrew smiled.

PM
^
Jessica Claire Blyth
 Posted: Jun 6 2016, 07:46 PM
Jessica Claire Blyth
is Offline
Pokesaver
pisces
5 posts
played by
vervain

jessica claire blyth
As the stranger turned around, she was alarmed. Not at how attractive he indeed was, but that she'd picked up on it at all. Then again, she'd had limited contact with many people, so it wasn't too often she saw a face like that.

As he offered her an orange, she took a step back. Why was he acting so familiar? Thievery was already enough to make her cautious, but the way he acted about it made her even more so. It was as if he was proud of his actions. As if she should be too. Jessica narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms, staring up at him. "I'd rather go hungry than eat a stolen orange. That man probably needed it." Her old ways of getting what she wanted crept into her mind, and at that she thought she'd better lighten up. That didn't stop her from muttering how she 'hated citrus things anyway.'

As the creepy Sableye that he must call a partner crawled up onto his shoulder, Jessica raised a brow. This made her tiny Charmander take interest, and Splash perked up beside her. It wasn't long till he was bothered by the creepy glare, though.

"Splash says 'creep.'" She muttered. "Anyway, you can't just take those oranges... At least let me pay for them, or something? I'm sure I have enough saved..." She looked down, silently doing the math in her head. Yeah, she probably had enough for it. She hoped. She looked back up to him. "But you're sharing."

PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES
RPG-DDistant Fantasies Hobb's End, a survival horror panfandom Reach for the Sky Tokyo Jungle / post-apoc animals rpGallows Humour, Fable III ACTAOur War GameNotorious
skinned by spenny of shine
custom forum structure by Black