chatbox
a realistic, horror/survival pokemon roleplay
welcome
to RAVAGED. We are a realistic, dystopian, horror/survival Pokemon roleplay. The characters used here are not animated. We use actual face-claims like celebrities. The minimum word count is 100 words and the maximum character allowance is 5. There is also violence, gore, alcohol and tobacco/drug use, sexual content, etc. Please be aware of this and join at your own risk. Otherwise, we hope you have a fun and wonderful time here at Ravaged! When registering, please be sure to register with your character's first and last name for character accounts.
updates
may 27
searching for new staff members! if interested in a position, please contact Sam!
may 21
fixed the site
and put in a
new skin! hope
you guys like it!

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply

Sabrina Meade
Sabrina Meade
 Posted: Jun 1 2016, 07:44 PM
Sabrina Meade
is Offline
N/A
N/A
1 posts
played by
N/A

Sabrina Meade 27 • Lana Del Rey • DNA Collector
Pokemon Partner: Gengar

Time casts a spell on you but you won't forget me

Life wasn't meant to be like this, day after day risking life and limb hoping to recover the secrets that could lead to a better future. No life was meant to be lived and enjoyed, or so it should have had the event nine years ago not occurred. I was born into decadence with only my eyes competing with the shine and luster of the our crystals and diamonds. I wanted for not but wanted for all at the same time. Father was a well to do businessman and Mother a Breeder of only the finest of both children and Pokemon. Imagine having the pride of owning a beautiful Ninetails and the horror of watching it succumb to the Ravage and eviscerate your brother before your eyes before Daddy found the courage to put two shotgun bullets through it.

Sometimes I wonder if I feel more sorrow for his loss than that of my family. They were ill fated though thinking that whatever was happening would be cured quickly,a blip on the radar, but a deep fear took hold of me and I fled and followed the rumors that crept among the help of The Immunity. How foolish I was though thinking that the hardest part would be making it there. The realization that safety and comfort were not guaranteed unless earned was shock to say the least. To add insult to injury they gave me and an ugly purple orb to be my new Pokemon and it was tasked to protect me from the Ravaged. At first I refused to help, did they think I of all people would put myself in danger? However, hunger and punishment are powerful motivators.

Years have passed now and my pride has been beaten and tarnished but still remains in tact but tattered. I've watched and grown attached to the little orb Ghastly that has now become the my strong phantom Gengar. I've learned to stay cool, calm, and reclusive to save both time and my life from him after brashness of my arrogance almost killed me more time than one. I get along with the other survivors as best I can but have not made any close bonds even in the nine years of being for fear of becoming attached to something that could die at any day. Still life moves on and I collect for what other purpose is there in this world?

PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES
RPG-DDistant Fantasies Hobb's End, a survival horror panfandom Reach for the Sky Tokyo Jungle / post-apoc animals rpGallows Humour, Fable III ACTAOur War GameNotorious
skinned by spenny of shine
custom forum structure by Black